Social Media Executive – Accepting Applications now
The Digital Marketing Bureau (TDMB) is an agile and forward thinking agency passionate about helping technology companies with their marketing now and, in doing so, preparing traditional firms for what is coming next.
We’re looking to recruit a Social Media Executive for our high tech marketing agency. Managing a diverse range of clients and campaigns, TDMB is growing rapidly and we have ambitious plans. As such, we are looking for a marketing superstar who is looking for their next challenge and wants to play an important role in helping us achieve our objectives!
- Boutique tech marketing agency with clients that operate across the tech sector.
- Our head office is based in Leatherhead. However, this role is remotely based.
- Opportunity for an experienced agency side/client side (who has experience of juggling multiple brand accounts) social media executive.
- Coordinating a large number of clients and projects to ensure their social media is delivered on time and to a great standard.
This is a crucial role for TDMB and you will be focused on the management, delivery and reporting of social media campaigns to a large range of brands.
Your background will possibly from an agency, and you should have a through understanding of social media analytics. You must be confident suggesting and preparing exciting social media strategies and tactics for our clients.
All tech evangelists in one shape or form, we are proud to call ourselves ‘geeks’ so an understanding of the latest trends in the world of tech would be an advantage (PropTech, machine learning/AI, Augmented Reality/AR, Virtual Reality/VR, Blockchain and cryptocurrency, Robotics, Big Data, IoT etc).
- Responsible for answering customer messages and comments on social media channels.
- Proactive community management. Listening to relevant conversations within social media to drive engagement.
- Content Creation: Assisting our content writers and designers to generate ideas, create and curate amazing text and visual posts for all platforms.
- Copywriting: Creation of copy for all outgoing social media posts – always showing a clear understanding of tone of voice paying attention to grammar and spelling.
- Passion for digital marketing techniques.
- Self-starter and comfortable working remotely (Easy access to London to meet with the Head of Marketing and some other members of the team, with occasional travel to client meetings).
HOLIDAY: 20 days + a day off for your birthday
START DATE: Immediate
- Regular team outings
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working arrangements. Our hours of work are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm but you can work your hours as they fit into your lifestyle, just as long as you are available when required for the team and our clients – you can work your hours when they suit you.
LOCATION: Remote with occasional travel to London.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for the attention of Sarah Elting together with a covering letter that details how your experience matches our values.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
1 – WE ARE INNOVATIVE
Now or Next, It doesn’t matter; we aim to lead the way.
2 – WE RISK OUR PROFIT NOT YOUR REPUTATION
Our reputation, and hence yours, is more important than anything else. Period.
3 – WE ARE GEEKS
Learning obsessively and sharing evangelically. We live what we do.
4 – WE WORK DIFFERENTLY
No restriction or wasted time. Where we want and when we want.
5 – WE GIVE A SH*T
Nothing more to add to that.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent