HEAD OF MARKETING – MATERNITY COVER
The Digital Marketing Bureau (TDMB) is an agile and forward thinking agency passionate about helping technology companies with their marketing now and, in doing so, preparing traditional firms for what is coming next.
We’re looking to recruit a Head of Marketing (maternity cover) for our high tech marketing agency. Managing a diverse range of clients and campaigns, TDMB is growing rapidly and we have ambitious plans! As such, we are looking for a marketing superstar who is looking for their next challenge and wants to play an important role in helping us achieve our objectives!
- Boutique tech marketing agency with clients that operate across the tech sector.
- Opportunity for an experienced agency side/client side (who has experience of juggling multiple campaigns) marketing professional to head up the marketing function for a maternity cover position (9 – 12 months).
- Client facing role that will cover a diverse range of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Managing a (remote) team of marketing superstars and tech evangelists who are all specialists in their field. Together the team coalesces to deliver fantastic campaigns for our clients and our agency.
- Coordinating a large number of clients and projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to a great standard..
- Oversee a wide scope of projects where you will have a crucial role in the running of the agency covering marketing strategy and tactical implementation, campaign analysis, marketing analysis and reporting.
This is a crucial role for TDMB and you will be focused on the management, delivery and reporting of multichannel digital marketing campaigns to a large range of brands. You will be client facing so having top-notch communication and people management skills is a must, you must also be comfortable identifying issues and shape solutions to meet those needs, as well as identifying opportunities for new business and projects.
Your background will likely be from agency, and you should have exposure to marketing analytics, have a thorough understanding of the full digital marketing mix and tactics, be confident discussing various digital pathways and making recommendations on strategy and tactics for our clients through campaign analysis and reporting.
Working in close collaboration with the Managing Director, you will manage a team of seven marketing specialists covering SEO, social media (organic and paid), content creation, digital display advertising (PPC and programmatic), design and PR. All tech evangelists in one shape or form, we are proud to call ourselves ‘geeks’ so an understanding of the latest trends in the world of tech would be an advantage (PropTech, machine learning/AI, Augmented Reality/AR, Virtual Reality/VR, Blockchain and cryptocurrency, Robotics, Big Data, IoT etc).
You will also lead the team utilising the most up-to-date tools and be a friendly, supportive, challenging and all round fantastic manager. Happy to be the face for TDMB, you will be responsible for selling the proposition internally and externally.
- CIM/IDM qualified.
- Passion for digital marketing techniques.
- A background of working in an agency or in a client facing role where you had responsibility for leading and delivering on multiple campaigns.
- Strong people management skills – minimum 3 years’ management experience.
- Ideally have experience of working in a digital media or advertising environment, alternatively classic loyalty or CRM analytics experience will be considered.
- Self-starter and comfortable working remotely (1-day a week working face-to-face with the MD and some other members of the team, with occasional travel to client meetings).
- Proven analytical experience using techniques such as segmentation, customer profiling, cluster analysis, model development.
- Have the ability to bring analytical findings to life, presenting to senior level stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills with an engaging, honest and innovative approach.
SALARY: £45K pro-rata
HOLIDAY: 24 days pro-rata + a day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension
- Regular team outings
- Flexible working arrangements. Our hours of work are 9 – 6pm but you can work your hours as they fit into your lifestyle, just as long as you are available when required for the team and our clients – you can work your hours when they suit you.
LOCATION: Remote with travel to London a minimum of 1-day a week.
TDMB’s values are core to all that we do, please send your CV together with a covering letter that details how your experience matches our values to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WE ARE INNOVATIVE
Now or Next, It doesn’t matter; we aim to lead the way.
- WE RISK OUR PROFIT NOT YOUR REPUTATION
Our reputation, and hence yours, is more important than anything else. Period.
- WE ARE GEEKS
Learning obsessively and sharing evangelically. We live what we do.
- WE WORK DIFFERENTLY
No restriction or wasted time. Where we want and when we want.
- WE GIVE A SH*T
Nothing more to add to that.